Wednesday, April 18, 2012

Random February

Another hike to our favorite place Devil's kitchen. We will never forget this place and even if we wanted we couldn't since we have a ton of pictures here.


Peek-a-boo
Favorite part of the hike, the snacks.
Apparently your drinks are a lot better if you drink them like this.
Another messy face. I am realizing as I type that I probably have more pictures of Luke with food all over his face than a clean face. But that's probably a correct depiction of how life with fun little Luke is.
I knew big headbands were in but didn't know bubble headbands were.
We should submit this photo for a Chuck-E-Cheese commercial. Is this girl loving it or what?
Another piece of art work by our little Picasso Sofie. The cute thing is she named the piece "Lukey" of coarse after Luke. I was so excited and surprised it wasn't named after a princess!
Hair gone wild! This really makes me think he needs a hair cut!

1 comment:

lexie said...

Love that everything is going good with you guys! When are you going to IF next?