1) I love her little smile (her bottom jaw is pretty small so when she smiles her top teeth hide her bottom lip)
2) I love to listen to her play with her dolls she really loves singing Happy Birthday to them
3) She is really sensitive to those around her. She gets really worried when other kids are crying infact there is a little cardboard book I have about babies and she is really concerned about one page- she always turns to the page right away- it has a baby crying on it and she just says over and over baby crying momma, baby crying.
4) She loves to help mom I just love that she wants to help (even though it can be more of a hindrence at times)
5) She is such a quick learner she will do things after only being taught them once ie- at gymnastics
I just LOVE my little Sofie girl. I seriously have LOVED having a little girl and all the princess stuff and her gentlness I feel SOOOO blessed to have such a great daughter!!!!