Tuesday, April 17, 2012

Janruary Randomness

So my latest addiction, Pinterest- though it has sucked away too much time, has given me the courage to try new things, especially food. But here was a little DIY project that I had been wanting to do for long time, re-upholster the dinning room chairs! I mean why I bought a chair with an unprotected fabric seat and 2 kids is besides me but I'm guessing the sale sign that it came with clouded all my logical thinking, as usual.
So here is the beginning mess, and here....
is the final product with a plastic cover to protect the fabric!
So I know I am really opening the channel for judgment letting you inside my fridge but there is a reason my fridge looks like this. It is because Luke seems to think he can help himself to anything in the fridge, hence the opened half eaten yogurt. He also thinks everything important goes in the fridge which is why Elmo and the pacifier are being refrigerated.
If you couldn't tell by the look on Sofie's face there is nothing more fun in this little town of Grand Junction, for Sofie anyways, than seeing the Cow at Chick-fil-A. It's almost like our own little Disneyland. Sofie LOVES the cow. Occasionally we go to Chick-fil-A on family night when Spencer is out of town and Sofie will just follow the cow around all night. She draws it multiple pictures and never stops hugging him and giving him high five! So cute.
I am so late getting the post's up that I can honestly say I don't remember what made this little monster mouth, but cute enough to bring a smile to my face anyways.
This little boy can really lick the bone clean. He had multiple chicken legs this night and every little peace of Grissel and fat were gone!
Here I was frantically tearing through the sale bins at Pac Sun when I turned around to find this little face staring at me. "Cheese."
We have been so lucky to always live really close to the park. Here are our two little bikers on their way to the park.
And last but not least, 3 little princesses. Some of Sofie's great friends here in Junction, Teegan and her sister Mikaya.

No comments: