Sunday, April 29, 2012

MarcP



A practice round for Easter.

One of Luke's most favorite things to do... blow bubbles. I wonder if that means he has Spencer's "long longs" as the Dr. once told him.

I love it when my kids play together, instead of fighting!!

This is Sofie's leprechaun trap. There is a tiny little door in Luke's room with a lock on it and we are convinced it's where leprechauns live so for 2 years we have tried to catch those little buggers. They get into Sofie's coins and they leave crumbs so we know they are around we just can't catch them!

A Peep s'more. Thanks pinterest. Luke couldn't wait to roast the mallow so he ate his in separate pieces.









What you look like after you eat a peep s'more.












Boy's will be boy's. He found the only dirt in the yard and spent forever playing and digging in it.










What was I saying about boys? hahaha Maybe I should say they will be boys until a girl talks them into doing something crazy... like painting your nails. I love how he held his hands for the picture and you can't even see the polish.


Cool dude.















A beautiful day for a hike.











A trip to Grandma and Grandpa's in Idaho. Here is Cousin Kelsi. We also go to meet our new little niece Clara. I am so sad I didn't even take a picture of her! 











We found a bald app on the iPhone and this picture of Luke just cracks me up!












We got to go to a University of Utah gymnastics meet with our cousins. Though Sofie loves gymnastics when I asked her is she liked seeing those girls do those cool tricks she said "Yes". Then when I asked if she wanted to do that sometime she said. "No, I still want to work at Disneyland when I grow up."







So I had seen the bottles of colored bubbles for a while and thought it sounded fun. Then when we were in Idaho Grandma got Luke a couple bottles. This is what colored bubbles do... they are a mess!!! I will never buy these colored bubbles again! They are washable but sooo messy!

No comments: