Monday, April 30, 2012

Girls trip


Girls trip!!! Something about having a couple days away from the kids and hubby and meeting up with girls, who totally get you and make life sooo fun, to make you feel totally rejuvenated! The first night we went to see hunger games.... Loved it!!!

The next day we shopped till we dropped. Which also included getting makeovers at bare essentials. Got some great tips on make-up and application!

The second day was a day of pampering. We booked a full schedule at the Aveda Salon getting full body massages, facials, pedicures and manicures! I actually got a little antsy being there that long. I am not used to just holding still letting others pamper me for that long! It was sooo relaxing I loved it!

And of coarse my favorite part was just catching up with some amazing ladies I have meet in life, Lori and Melanie. O.k. I think I can make it through another year after this!


No comments: