Wednesday, April 18, 2012

Girls party

So Sofie had been planning a girls party and telling me about it for like a week. I thought it was just an imaginary thing when one day she said, "Ok Mom, it's time to call my friends and see if they can come to my girls party tonight." I was impressed with her organization skills, therefore I carried on as ordered. Unfortunately her friends could not come that night as planned so we opted for the next day after lunch. Sofie's original plan was going to be in the evening with proper attire being P.J.'s so she insisted that even though with was the middle of the day the girls had to come in the P.J.'s. As I already mentioned she had already had everything planned out. A movie with treats and a craft.

Here are the treats and notice the craft next to it in a zip lock bag. She got all these ready on her own before her guests arrived.

More girly stuff, nail polish, bracelets and of coarse popcorn for the movie. She is so fun to have around.
Here is my niece Jayden and I'm sure you have already her braces placed by a very talented orthodontist... Dr. Johnson.
While Spencer was busy straightening teeth in Utah, my sister Kathi was snipping away at the Goldy locks here. I especially like the cool face he has going on to match the hair. hahaha

The leftovers after mixing a cake. The best part!

No comments: