Thursday, August 23, 2012

Kelsi's wedding

It makes me feel so old but Spencer's youngest sibling Kelsi tied the knot in April. Now Jaylene (Spencer's mom), Kami (Spencer's sister) and Kelsi all have the same anniversary!!!

Handsome lil' feller

It's hard to see but here is the whole core Johnson clan, handsome looking clan if I must say so myself.

Here is one cute little server and she also loved the flower accessory in her hair!


Now here we are behind the scenes with the stage crew. That's how he makes the big bucks....unless he is planning on crashing the wedding!

Daddy daughter dance. Aw Spencer's going to bawl his eye's out when it's this little girls turn to get hitched!
One more shot of the happy couple with all the nieces and nephews.

The aftermath of the fight with the sidewalk. Not a pretty sight!

I couldn't figure out how to turn this once I downloaded it but this is what happens after too many innings at a baseball game!



No comments: