Monday, August 27, 2012

Emily's wedding and Lukie

Starting out with me and my cute sisters (missing Lisa, Anne, and Mary)
(Susie, Me, Emily, Kathi, and Shelley)

Well my lil' sister Emily tied the knot mid July and with the help of my crafty sisters we threw this cute little shower for her. Seriously love living by my sisters when it comes to this stuff. Something that would have taken just me forever to decorate, cook, party favors, games etc. was a wrinkle in time when we all got together and did it in one night and it turned adorable. 


Kinda fuzzy but just have to throw in the pictures to remind me down the road of the cute ideas!

Random but here is a belly shot of me at 28 weeks. (Taken at the party I think that's how it ended up in here.)

This is good that my kids are getting some bay time in with cute little Faith (Lisa's baby)

The whole kit N' caboodle. Emily just looks so beautiful and happy! 
Chocolate fountain, always a fun idea for the bride.... who doesn't have kids yet. I think I spent the majority of the time keeping this little guy out of the chocolate!!

Getting a lot of pictures of Luke here at the wedding but where is Sofie? Oh wait, when the cousin's are around she seems to disappear.

Double trouble!
Here is our little Ratatouille. Always HAS to help me with anything I do in the kitchen... lots of help right. Like when you put 4 cups of flour in the kitchen aid and when your head is turned he turns it up as high as it will go so flour goes all over the kitchen! He is seriously obsessed with cooking. I usually make dinner just after lunch and have it all ready to go in the oven at dinner time and of coarse he helps every single time. Well, one day his cousin was over playing so I made dinner without him. When dinner time came he pulled up a chair and was in position to help when I had to break it to him that I had already made it. That's when the tears started coming then the words "That's not fair. You made dinner without me. That hurt my feelings!" 
Looks like I have a Sou Chef for 16 more years!

But how could I turn away this cute little helper anyways!!! LOVE  this little guy!

No comments: