Thursday, August 23, 2012

Crazy cousins


So my sister and I did a babysitting trade so we could each get away with our main squeeze with out the little ones and these pictures just go to show, when the cats away the mice will play....

Boston grabbing life by the horns.

I scream you scream we all scream for ice-cream!

Now had Spencer or Jeremy been around this kind of stuff would have never happened. But as it turned out the boys thought it was so fun to get pampered by the girls. Funny part is they do make cute little girls!

Another lovely dress up shot. I think Sofie thinks she is pretty funny for getting the boys to dress up.
Who's this little squirrel with his cheeks full of food.

After leaving Sofie with her cousins and her Aunt Shelley for a week she had an obsession this summer to "tan".  She kept asking for more tanning lotion and I would give her the sunscreen.... heheh I wonder how long till she figures out why she is not getting tan.

Sunday afternoon activity... making cake pops. Totally messy if you don't use a cake pop machine!

Oh they are so cute and yummy, but they take FOREVER to make each little one!

Two little angry birds with Aunt Shelley

Dressing up like a girl, riding little ponies.... hummm maybe I should be concerned.

Now this is what I call a horse ride.
Sofie's last day of gymnastics in Colorado. 

Sofie and Jayden with their matching American dolls. Actually Jayden was kind enough to share hers!

My lil' bro Andy giving the ball a good ol' whack.

This would be more cousin time but with the Johnson side of the family. The two cousins that could pass as twins, Luke and Kali.

I think the girls wore Grandpa out. Either that or he is trying to get out of his house chores.

No comments: