Wednesday, April 30, 2008

Silly Sofie





So Sofie has picked up a few not so funny habits. First when ever she is lucky enough to get fruit snacks or a gummie vitamin she eats all but one really fast and then she holds the last one in her hand for hours. The other morning when she woke there was a pink gummie thing smeared all over her P.J.'s (luckily it didn't get into her hair). At first I couldn't figure out who gave her a peice of gum then I realized that it was a nemo fruit snack that she had gotten from her friend like the evening before. I don't know how I never noticed it in her hand all night and even when I changed her clothes. I guess she is saving it just for the right moment.

The second thing she does, which is really annoying, is she has been pooping immediatley after I change her wet diapers. I will change a diaper and 5 min later she has pooped. Then she comes up to me and sayes I poooped and laughs like it is so funny.
On a more positive note Spencer finished his boards last weekend. We are soooo proud of him. Four years of really hard work is finally comming to an end. In like one month he can put DDS behind his name. That is just a good sense of accomplishment. Good Job Spencer.

11 comments:

lexie said...

Just wait til you start potting traiing and they pee all over right after you took them to the bathroom! she is getting so big. I am so excited to see ya guys!

Jecca Lee Ivie Johnson said...

Great job Spencer DDS! What do you call an orthodontist? So Sofie is a saver? Lets hope she's the same way with money! Winn does the same shovel it all in method of eating, but she doesn't save a single drop! Lately she's been gagging on everything she stuffs into her mouth! And just get used to the multiple diaper changes - it really does just get worse in potty training! Good luck!

Lacey said...

Awesome accomplishment for Spencer!! Oh and the joys of motherhood! Trust me, it only gets worse..and better!

Kim said...

Sofie is so adorable. I wish you lived closer so her and Allie could play together. Allie used to do that poop thing after the clean diaper was on. I started to see a trend with the timing of it; I don't know if Sofie does it every morning or what. I started to put Allie on the toilet around the same time and she is pooping about 1/2 the days that we try. Good luck

jimanniefamily said...

Sofie is so adorable in those photos :)... she is a fun handful... please pass along our congrats to Spenc..

Tiff and Dave said...

Hey Steph, this is Tiffany George. I found your cute blog through your sisters. I just wanted to say hi! You look amazing and your little Sofie is darling. That's awesome you guys are done with Dental school. What an accomplishment!! My husband grew up in Ohio, so you are living in his old stomping ground. I love the dark hair, and it was fun to see what you have been up to!

banks said...

That is so funny about how she keeps one fruit snack. Kids are so funny. Sometimes I wonder what is going on inside there heads. Congratulation Spencer and Stephanie for almost being done with dental school. Spencer congrats on all your hard work, and Steph congrats to you for being such a support, cute wife. Talk to you soon. Kami

Ben and Michelle said...

Steph, I really do love how good you are getting at designing cute pictures. You can start a photography business in Oklahoma. I think it is cute that Sofie keeps the last of her treats in her hand.

J.R. and Meg +3 said...

Such a stinker with the poop, but what a cutie! I finally had a minute to post about Alyssa and Sofie--such fun friends. We are going to miss you guys!

Robison's said...

Hi steph I found your blog through Jessica's, Your little girl Sophie is pretty cute. IT's good to see how your doing.
Tannis

tj said...

That cracks me up about the fruit snack! It's been to long since we've seen Sofie! Tell Spencer congrats on finishing boards!