Sunday, April 6, 2008

Spring







Finally it is warming up and the sun is comming out. It's amazing how much more you enjoy life when you can go play outside. Spencer and I started our weekend family bike rides again this weekend it was so nice to be outside as a family.


Spencer has finished all of his clinic requirements- Yeah! His last patient ended up in the hospital the day before her appointment so he was a little stressed wondering if he was going to have to get a new patient and start all over. But luckily it all worked out. I am so proud of Spencer for his hard work in school and still finding time to be a great husband and father.


If you couldn't tell I have found a new hobby. Digital scrapbooking. It is soo fun and so far it's free. I am obviously an ameture but it gives me something fun to do. I just can't believe Spencer graduates in like 8 weeks. I think it starting to become reality that we only have abt. 8 weeks left here in Ohio. It seems like I have been wishing the time away we were in dental school and here it is and I am actually sad to leave alot of things here: Our great friends that have been a family away from home, the great friends I met at work and all the learning experiances from work.


Sofie's new favorite phrase is "Oh no", she is at such a fun stage she repeats every action and work (so we have to watch our selves :)). She has suddenly become a little priss. She hates having dirty hands. If she gets any little morsel of food on her hand she say "oh no" and waves it around until we clean it off. She will only eat if she can feed herself which is a long process since she doesn't like getting her hands dirty. We had her 18 mo appointment and the Dr. was really glad because she was actually back on the chart for her weight. She was in the 8th pecentile. Yeah!


Well that's our current lives in a nut shell. Thanks everyone for all your fun comments.

3 comments:

Lacey said...

Yea for Spring!!
Isn't it crazy how long school seems and then all of a sudden it's almost over! I was so excited for Chris to graduate too but very sad to be leaving that stage of our lives behind!
I never got on the digital scrapbooking band wagon...I like it for cards and such but I still love love love the old fashion way of scrapbooking! Speaking of, I need to get back in gear now that Addysen is here!
AND, your little Sophie is so cute! 18 months is such a fun age! But of course, there all fun ages!
And yes, those pictures in the link to my cake gallery are all me! I love it! It's a fun hobby and the extra money isn't bad either!
LOVE YA!

Jecca Lee Ivie Johnson said...

Well, you may be getting sad to leave, but I'm getting happy that you are moving here! I have also been scrapbooking the traditional way and everyone I know has changed to digital. This past summer I took a class in movie making on my mac so I'm getting really good at that, but not scrapbooking yet. How do I get started?
Jess

Rasmussen Family said...

I am so psyched to have found your blog thanks to my stalking skills and Lacey! I can't believe you guys are graduating in 8 weeks. Oh the joy, I am jealous. Dave is almost done with his 3rd year and we have NO idea what is in store for us. Check our blog out brookanddave.blopspot.com your girlie is TOO CUTE!!