Friday, September 5, 2008

We love visitors!!



We had to say goodbye to Shelley- we sure miss her around the house she was always making us laugh and so helpful plus she was my workout partner now it's back to doing it all myself- darn it.




Our good friends Ben and Michelle came for Labor day weekend and we had a BLAST with them here. We sure are lucky to have been blessed with such great friends who we can spend a weekend with- were we never stop laughing and having fun.




Thanks to Gustav my really fun sister-in-law Kami and her family had to reroute their move from Cali to Florida and they come through Oklahoma City. Sofie had so much fun playing with her cousins and we could have stayed up all night talking it was just so fun to see them. I have the best in-laws ever- and I know not everyone can say that. Just and FYI Kami is a triathlete and just got sponsored and asked to be on the winner of the 2006 iron man team- yea I feel pretty lucky to know her.
I just had to post this picture so Grandma and Grandpa Johnson could see how much Sofie loves her 5 new little kittens they sent her she LOVES them and has to have them in order to go to bed at night.

9 comments:

Kim said...

How funny, we just went bowling with Allie for the first time the other night too. Was that Sofie's first time bowling? So fun! She is cute.

Kim said...

How funny, we just went bowling with Allie for the first time the other night too. Was that Sofie's first time bowling? So fun! She is cute.

Jecca Lee Ivie Johnson said...

Okay, Steph. I am really trying to be your workout buddy! It's just that I think I pulled something in my arm the other day when I was trying to start out on the 8 pound weights! I just wanted to keep up with everyone and not look like a wimp! That'll teach me! As soon as I can move my arm, I will be right there with you, but still wanting to die!!!

lexie said...

What a busy week you guys had!Thanks for squeezing us in :)

Ben and Michelle said...

Thanks again for letting us come visit. I tried making those cookies, but they didn't turn out as good as yours.

Davis Family said...

Okay the picture of Sofie with the stuffed animals is sooo cute! How fun that you still get to see Ben and Michelle so often.

Fully Invested said...

That's awesome your getting visitors. It is so much fun to hang out with people you love. By the way, congrats on being in such good shape and competing. I miss competition, it's such a rush. Thanks for setting the "iron-woman" example!
DEJA

tj said...

Wish we could come visit! We miss you guys!

Ryan, Karen, Owen, and Ava said...

So sorry your sister had to go home. I know how wonderful it is to have a visitor. I do LOVE your hair. Way cute! I miss having my sweet, friendly Steph just up the parking lot. And sweet Sofie. It's been too long already. I'm so glad for blogging so we can all keep up with each other.