Thursday, October 14, 2010

Stephanie


It was so hard to find pictures of me. Does anyone else have that problem? Not to mention that if I am in a picture it's usually a close up head shot from me extending my arm as far as I can and taking my own picture. Anyways this summer and fall have been rushed away by heckling with the kids, attending baby showers and last but not least 2 girls trips. One to Dallas with some girlfriends here in OK and then a long awaited San Francisco trip with 2 amazing friends from dental school.

So much to do in San Fran. I have been lucky enough to hit up so many cities moving and traveling around while Spencer is in school and of all the big cities I have visited I think San Francisco might be my favorite so far. For a big city it was so clean and felt pretty safe. It is so cool that there are such tall building all over these super steep hills. And SOOO much to eat. I could go back a hundred times and probably still not sample everything I would like to. The shopping was great, the food excellent, the activities wore us out and the company- something I have been missing for too long, not to mention the late nights just catching up. I always think that you know a good friend when you have been apart for so long but when you meet back up it's like a day never passed. That is how I felt with these girls. I have come home feeling like a better person along with new ideas of how to save, time management skills and grateful for all the little things in life.- Thanks you guys. Also thanks Spencer for taking time off of school to stay at home with our little rascals so I could venture off by myself. I sure love you.

No comments: