Thursday, October 14, 2010

Spencer

So I am soo far behind on my blogging that I have broken it up into 4 posts- one for each member of our family. Starting with the man of of the house- Spencer.
So besides the nagging grind of the usual student life, Spencer spent the summer doing what he loves the most (besides spending time with the fam :))- cycling. He participated in a variety of races and rides but some of the top ones lead him to be the Oklahoma State champion in the open division, 3rd place in the big Texas race "Hotter N" Hell" and then just recently took 1st place in a race that was against all categories. Good job babe! I hope our kids get your lung capacity :)
Luke already taking after his dad- Our friends gave us this shirt and so he had to wear it to all the races.
I hope the pictures of Spencer throwing the kids around can't be used to incriminate us, but the kids just LOVE IT! Spencer is such a good dad- and husband- I try not to use the blog to boast but these pictures just prove it- he's the best dad ever-

3 comments:

Unknown said...

I love Luke's t-shirt!! He looks awesome

Sezin

Kellie said...

You're kids are so cute! How did you get two little blondies? Sure looks like you've had fun, love Luke's shirt, and that you got to play with Lori, and Melanie. You look great and love the new family pictures!!!

Jecca Lee Ivie Johnson said...

I didn't even know you went to San Francisco. Have I turned into that big of a recluse? Girls trips are the best. I am glad you finally got to get away on your own.