Friday, July 11, 2008

Barbies already?




Sofie is growing so fast so I am posting lots about her so our families and friends can she how big she is getting. She always wants to be pretend playing with dolls or whatever she can find with a face. We play barbies almost everynight before we go to bed she loves "shopping" she gives all the barbies and herself a barbie purse. As you can see in the picture she found a barbie hat that she wanted and had to wear it the rest of the night. She is quite the chatter box. Everytime I pick her up from nursery it's a different nursery worker and they can't belive how much she talk's. I tried to capture it on video but I guess she's a little camera shy I got her doing it a little bit but it's usually a lot more than this. (She has this thing lately where everything is "scary". I don't know where she got it from but take a look and you will see what I mean.)- Okay I just tried to upload a movie and after like 15 minutes it said it was still uploading- is this normal?




Edmond (the town we live in) had this really fun kid area set up before the fire works. They had this little toddler area where Sofie was having the time of her life. The other picture is her watching the fireworks and I think that the face she is making is hilarious.

We went to the drive in movie thinking Sofie would fall asleep after the first movie- wrong she stayed awake the whole time until we were half way home in the car (like 1:30 in the morning)-party animal I guess.

Well we have a new address I will try to send out an E-mail with our new address but if you don't get and you want it leave me a message and I will try to e-mail it to you.

Spencer has started school and has been VERY busy so Sofie and I have been unpacking and hanging out together. I start work in just over a week- I'm a little nervous. We still haven't sold or rented our condo. I'm getting really nervous about that. I am trying to have faith that it will all work out but this has really been a trial. We have made a lot of great friends here and I do feel like we are being taken care of. We love and miss everyone.


10 comments:

JeremyandKathi.blogspot.com said...

I love it! thanks for the darling pics of sofie! she is a doll! glad to see you having fun with friends...love ya! kj and kids...

Ben and Michelle said...

Hey Steph, Sofie is looking so different to me. It makes us so sad not to see her every weekend. We love and me you guys.

lexie said...

So will your friend be back or do you need me to watch Sofie?

Jecca Lee Ivie Johnson said...

So glad those barbies are getting played with! June was worried that they would suffocate in their box! Can't wait to get home and have a big barbie-fest, my girls can play for hours! p.s. I bought a dress and some spankie pants at forever 21. I hope you are proud of me!

Laura said...

i can't believe she's into barbies! i still wont let Magei play with them. That's just a whole other adventure I'm not ready for! :)

Our Family said...

Your pictures are so cute! Your little girl is so cute. I have three girls who love to play with barbies. I just bought a prince Barbie so that Ryan could play along. It is really funny to listen to them talk with them.
Jill

David and Kristi Gailey said...

Cute pictures, Sofie is getting so big. We miss you guys. It looks like you are having fun. So we got an offer on our place, BUT it is contingent on the buyer selling her home first. Who knows how long that will take, so we are still hoping to get another offer that can close sooner. Any word on yours? This is a nightmare!!!!!

banks said...

Sofie is so adorable. You think Barbie now, you just wait.:) We have more doll stuff then we have room for in our house. It sounds like you are adjusting and getting settled in. I am sorry about your house. Hopefully, someone will come along soon. Love Ya

J.R. and Meg +3 said...

Sofie is so silly--I love the barbie hat photo--the ideas these girls come up with!! So another one of the interns fiance's name is Sofie and she has become Alyssa's favorite person, I guess an immediate connection!! It is so funny, one weekend we had work related parties/activities and so we saw her three days in a row and Alyssa would pick her out of a crowd, run up to her to give her hugs, etc. I think it kind of took Sofie by surprise. Anyways, we sure miss playing big time!! Sorry this is so long, but good luck with your new job and your place in Columbus as well.

Davis Family said...

I will never get over how cute Sofie is! I love that she plays with Barbie...what a girly girl! I'm glad you had a fun 4th of July. I'll keep you in my prayers about the condo in Columbus.