Thursday, July 17, 2008

Picture Tag

So I got another picture tag and it couldn't have come at a worse time- but it will be fun anyways. So Spencer had to go on a overnight trip to Texas for school and we have been going like a million miles a minute so I decided today was a lounge day- perfect for getting caught up on blogs when I saw that my friend Kim picture tagged me so just keep that in mind and the fact the we are still unpacking when you see these pictures. I guess the rules are you have to do it right away and you can't change anything:





1) The fridge. It's funny that this fridge is brand new and we don't have that much food but in the picture it doesn't look that way.







2) The closet. So I took 2 trips to good will getting rid of stuff mostly clothes and everything still barely fits.








3)Self portrait. So I haven't washed my ahir for three days and the past three days have been me doing 2 different house's yard work and swimming so can I say gross but I am trying to abide by the rules.








4)Livingroom. It's hard to get the whole room in one picture but yep I am still using the same wall decor different house.








5)Sink. I don't know if you can tell in the picture but there is some hard core water stains here and I can't get rid of them- I have tried like 5 different cleaners- any suggestions?








6)Laundry room. Way smaller than our last laundry room- I can't just do the laundry and leave it on the floor in the laundry basket.








7)Toilet. So glad I cleaned it yesterday because it was GROSS. Three college boys had lived here before us and I had tried everything to get the grime off the toilet and finally broke down and bought a special toilet cleaner.








8)Child- lounging in her elmo P.J.'s doing her favorite things coloring and watching nemo.








9)Shoes. I too love a fast comfy pair of flip flops which always makes me wonder why I have sooo many pair of shoes and still continue to wear the $2.50 pair of flip flops from Old navy.

10) Dream vacation. The cruise we took in March was bascially my dream vacation. I had a hard tim picking a picture though I didn't know if I should use a beach picture or a rainforest picture but I think I loved just realxing on the beach with my man and my friends the most. Sorry about the fuzz I couldn't get it to download right.

So last time I did this tag thing I tagged more people and NO ONE did it so this time I am going to tag some others and I hope someone does it: Rachel, Marcy Miller, Alacey, Kristi, and Kathi.








8 comments:

JeremyandKathi.blogspot.com said...

way to go steph... I did mine- just so you know!

Kim said...

Your house looks awesome you dork! You are way put together. Thanks for doing the tag...your house is so cute

Jecca Lee Ivie Johnson said...

So nice to get a look at your new place! And seriously, please don't kill yourself over our yard! We were just hoping that you would make sure our house didn't blow up, flood or burn down. You know, major calamities! See you guys soon!!!

Rachel said...

I'm gonna have to pass on the tag right now because we're in Canada with Courtney's family, then off to Idaho and then to a wedding. Glad you're settling in.

Marcy M Miller said...

For just moving in you look pretty organized. I will do mine in a couple of days, we are gone to Washington for a few days, then will be moving into our new home. So when I get a minute, I'll do it.

Ben and Michelle said...

Your apartment is great! It is very cute. I love you wall decorations.

The Robbs said...

I hope that my house looks that great right after we move in! Congrats on finding a job and a place to live.

banks said...

I love your new house. Your house looks more organized than mine, and we have been here for a year. It sounds like you guys are super busy. I hope everything continue to go well with all the new things happen and getting all settled in. love ya