Monday, June 30, 2008

Update



I know our lives have kind of been lived one month at a time lately so we will update you with our newest evolvments. We finally found a house to rent, Spencer started ortho school today and I have a 2 day a week job at an orthopedic surgery center that I will probably start the end of this month. Our condo still hasn't been sold so right now is up for rent or sale what ever happens first. I feel like we have really been blessed with finding a house and work- thanks for everyone's concern with phone calls and prayers we will let you know if anything happens with our condo.

2 comments:

David and Kristi Gailey said...

We miss you! Good luck with the condo.

Our Family said...

I am glad everything has worked out for you, and good luck on all the moving in part.
Jill