Monday, January 2, 2012

Thanksgiving

We were so excited to have a bunch of Spencer's family come to town for Thanksgiving! Grandma and Grandpa Johnson, Brandon and Tina's family, Shane and Sidni, Jordan and Kelsi! Fun, fun!
This was the little rascal's table.
The adult table decor.
Ok the pictures are kind of in random order but this was at midnight on Thanksgiving AKA black Friday. This was the line for target! The doors to target would be just under the light in the right upper corner! CRAZY! But I still got everything I went in for but I did have to wait in line to checkout for 2 hours!!!! Totally worth it saved like $500, and didn't even spend $500!
Spencer finally talked me into getting a road bike and while his family was here we took it for a spin with Spencer and his little sister Kelsi. They both kicked my butt but it was fun!


Group shot.
another random shot of my mischievous 2 year old!

More table decor

we will "leaf" you with this cute little cousin shot.

No comments: