Monday, January 2, 2012

Just randomness

So I had a bunch of just random pictures of the kiddos and so I am grouping them into one post.

Smoothie staches!
This is our theater room and theater seating!
Sofie's school pictures. 2011
So there is a little story that goes with this picture. Our little entrepreneur here was found gathering lunch meat, cheese and crackers and asking me for a dish to put them in. I thought she was just wanting it for a little snack. After she gathered the goods she headed out to the garage at night. After a while I got curious, wondering what she was doing out there. When I opened the door I found her riding around, in the dark, on her scooter yelling "Crackers, cheese, and meat for sale." Her awesome marketing earned her $2 (one from mom and one from dad!)
Our first snowman of the year. And just for the record Luke is cold that is why he is crying, not because he has pink pants on!

This was yet one more hike in our favorite little Colorado town, Ouray.
We camped over Labor day and thanks to our awesome friends were borrowed a camp trailer! Oh yes living the high life!
One more scenic vista of Ouray!

Girls night! Glitter toe party and Kathi's, super fun!

No comments: