Friday, September 16, 2011

The wedding

Spencer's Brother Shane tied the knot on 9-10-11. Awesome date they for sure won't forget. I had pulled the camera out in the hotel the night before to make sure it was all fired up ready to go and I caught this cute face on camera.






Doesn't this just make you laugh, I can't pin point what is the funniest the double chin, the
1800 parliament looking hair or those cute little white ivory's under that pudgy little nose. He just makes me smile.




These two cousin's are 2 months apart and could be mistaken for twins!







All the Johnson girls minus Tina's girls and the newest member, the bride of the day -Sidni.






Kelsi- Spencer's youngest sibling and I had almost the same dress so we had to get a photo together. I had to get a photo of the dress just because it was so hard to find a dress for some reason.




Doesn't he look like a little Albert Einstein with the hair and bow tie!




Luke and Jordan- Spencer's youngest brother. He is single ladies :)


Our little ham- Sofie. I wish I had it on video while I was talking her pictures- she was working it!!! Moving her shoulders and head, so funny!




another cute photo






The whole Johnson Clan. It seems pretty big but imagine in 10 years when everyone is married and everyone has kids!!!




These 3 boys just cracked me up. Well we know what they were thinking "Are we done yet?"




The super cute bride. Sidni. Loved her dress!!!




Shane and his Bro's and Bro's in law. I think they were asked to make a funny face. . . Maybe Spencer is the only one that heard that hahaha.




Totally hilarious watching the kids rock the night away at the reception. I didn't even get a good picture of the star of the floor little Brayden Banks. Probably because I was laughing too hard. These kids really cut a rug!




Grandma and Grandpa with all the grand kids. Except the one in the oven (Jayson's).






oh, I think someone had a little too much to drink when it was all said and done.

3 comments:

Sara said...

Really cute pics!! And just for the record, I was super excited to turn 30 too!

Aviators said...

Wow - that picture of Luke in the hotel really made me laugh for a while! It is great. I don't even want to know how long it took you to put together all those posts...but I read every one. Makes me want to come live by you guys.

Jecca Lee Ivie Johnson said...

Wow! You guys had a busy summer. I have to admit, I was pretty bummed to see my mom's pictures with you guys in Oklahoma, and not be in them too. We definitely need to plan a get-together soon!!!