Friday, September 16, 2011

July 4th

The places to see around Colorado just never end. We just can't get enough of all this fun!


We met up with Brandon and Tina in Telluride Colorado for the 4th. Soooo beautiful! We actually went on this hike and it started out all nice and sunny and then on the way down it was like a downpour and we were so unprepared. The little kids were crying and we were sopping wet and just running with whatever kids we could pick up down the mountain. It makes me laugh just remembering it.


Kids fishing at the fishing pond in the telluride park



This waterfall was sooo huge we were so far away from it and could still got wet!



Jayson and Steph also came and so we traded off a boy's ride and then a girls ride. Which is a funny story since Jayson got a flat tire and used the last tube so when the girls were going to go we were warned to get a new tube. I said "I have never had a flat tire and have been biking for 9 year. We aren't that crazy . . . " Well I ended up eating my words and got a flat. Luckily Spencer gave me a patch kit that took way longer than it should have to fix it and then when I got a 2nd flat after that I ended up walking my bike down! Was still fun!



3 Johnson Bro's

No comments: