Friday, March 26, 2010

Spring break 2010





For the third year in a row we went to Colorado Springs for Spring break to visit Spencer's brother's family, and once again we return having the greatest time ever- having soaked up every minute we could in the beautiful outdoors, and visiting our favorite zoo- where you can feed the giraffe's. Sofie had such a fun time with her cousin's. Always someone to play with, and they just played so well together. I just totally admire Brandon and Tina for all they have accomplished in life and their family. I just love every minute I get to them.
We had so much fun staying the night in a condo and skiing the next day. Sofie had her first go at skiing. She seemed so excited about it when we arrived but after two runs she was freezing cold and crying to go in.


Then Spencer and I got to go on a little getaway with out the kids to the lake Tahoe area. Thanks to Brandon and Tina watching our little nuggets. It was just what I needed after having a baby and being stuck in the awful Oklahoma weather now my tank has been re-fueled.


Just end it with a few pictures of our little cow pokes.





7 comments:

Jecca Lee Ivie Johnson said...

Looks like you guys got to have a little fun amidst all the driving. I should have stowed away in your trunk. Anything to get out of the freaky cold Oklahoma winter!

banks said...

It looks like you had a fun trip. I am jealous. I wish we could all get together. Love ya

tj said...

We miss you guys and had so much fun!!

lexie said...

fun. glad that you are back. we need to get together. how did the job hunting go?

Ben and Michelle said...

What a fun trip! loved all the pictures.

Caitlin and Jared said...

Stephanie,
It's great to see you and your fun fam'. Just getting caught up on all my old roomies & FHE family through Lacey's blog - rediscovered it.

-jared koyle

JeremyandKathi.blogspot.com said...

wow! so fun! It looks like you had some great memories! Love the skiing!