Sunday, June 7, 2009

Oregon

First order of business I know people are waiting to here. . . . It's a boy!! Yep I was pretty sure after Sofie I was going to be the mom of all girls but I guess Spencer gets his wish after all.


Second, we have a plethora of weddings and graduations this summer so we are having to divide and conquer. We are still in Oregon and Dad is home hard at work but I don't want him missing out on the fun so here are some of the fun things we have done.
Here's the main even my little brothers graduation


Of coarse it's Swendsen tradition to cram as many showers, birthday parties, weddings, graduation etc. into a limited time frame when we all get together. So here is my little sis Lisa and I after our combined baby shower. We are due 1 day apart both having boys- how fun is that.

We also did a quick trip to the beach- cold but beautiful



That yellow thing by Sofie's head is a rock covered in Sea lions. We went to the Sea Lion caves while at the beach and Sofie can make quite the seal bark now.



One more of Grandam and Sofie at the beach



12 comments:

sorensens said...

Congratulations!Boys are so fun. By the way you are the cutest tiniest little pregnant lady I have ever seen! Good luck with all of your trips this summer.

Allie said...

I am SOOOOO excited for you!!! A boy!!! Congratulations! I'll give you advice about boys if you tell me what in the world to do with a girl :) Have a great trip!

Marcy M Miller said...

Congrats on the boy! That is awesome. I can't believe your little brother is that old to graduate- I thought he was alot younger than us- crazy! Lisa must be having her first?

Kristin and Jay said...

Oh. The coast looks so nice, congrats on the boy!! Sounds like you are having a lot of fun. Are you coming to the reunion?

J.R. and Meg +3 said...

Yay for a boy!! So fun to have one of each and mix it up a bit around the house. Looks like a great trip to the beach and visiting with family! Have fun.

Jecca Lee Ivie Johnson said...

We're really missing you guys! June and Winnie keep talking to everyone about Sofie and everyone keeps saying, "who's Sofie?" I guess they just think of her as another sister. Same last name and all. Glad you are having so much fun!

David and Kristi Gailey said...

Congratulations! That is so exciting, you will love having a boy. You look so cute! Miss you!

Lacey said...

A BOY! How fun!!! And your little sisters Lisa is pregnant!?! How fun is that! Crazy how fast time goes by!! Your family is so fun! I have the best memories of going to your parents house in Rigby!! Good times!

Lacey said...

A BOY! How fun!!! And your little sisters Lisa is pregnant!?! How fun is that! Crazy how fast time goes by!! Your family is so fun! I have the best memories of going to your parents house in Rigby!! Good times!

Brad and Tifani said...

Congrats on a boy! I'm so excited for you- boys are great!!! Happy Birthday tomorrow!!

Ben and Michelle said...

I am glad you had a good time in Oregon. I love the baby bump, you are so tiny still. Lucky!!!

Kim said...

Congrats on the baby boy! At least the pressure is off for the future; You will have one of each. You are the cutest pregnant lady, I love your tiny bump. I also love Sofie's polka dot dress. I've seen that on multiple other random little girls. Where did you get it? Hope you enjoy all your traveling. If you ever pass through Boise on your way to Oregon from Idaho, give us a ring, we'd love to come see you even if it was for only an hour.