Tuesday, November 4, 2008

Warning long post!!!





The zoo had a fun thing called haunt the zoo where you can take your kids trick or treating and they have lots of characters dressed up giving out candy.




One of Spencer's brothers had a dental school interview here in Oklahoma so we decided to make it a party when two of Spencer's brothers and their girlfriends decided to come out over Halloween. Spencer is supposed to be Nacho Libre by the way and that is a real mustach by the way.



Don't they have the cutest girl friends. Yes I know the over used 80's look on Halloween.








It's kind of hard to tell but the skeleton pumpkin was Spencer and I's and Spencer put braces on the top teeth.












We took the bros' and their ho's (just thought it was a funny phrase) to go shoot clay pigeons when we met Jesse a guy with about 20 guns and wouldn't let us leave until we tried them out. I was really impressed with the ladies and their shooting abilities. Jason and Daniel I hope these are keepers :)




We finally ended the visit with a OU game. I can't believe we got 6 seats together. The game was pretty much a blow out so we ended up leaving a little early but it was fun anyways.


I am going to try and finally do the two tags first I have to go to my 6th picture folder and post the 6th picture





Oh what do you know just a old highschool picture of my friend Lori.


My second tag is kind of long and some questions seem to repeat themselves but here we go

I am: already running out of ideas

I think: the world is comming to an end soon- hope you are ready cause I'm not

I want: to live close to family some day- agh paridise

I have: a little boys chest- seriously when I wear a sports bra I feel like a 14 year old boy.

I dislike: people that are mean and salad- whenever we go to a resturant and Spencer gets a salad they try to give it to me- eww

I miss: the mountains- there is so many things you can do in the mountains- things I took for granted when I lived in Idaho

I fear: Obama will get elected and take all our heard earned money- Seriously I hope we didn't go through all this school just to give it all to the government

I feel: lucky to have such great families!!!

I hear: meowing from my little cat Sofie-(she is still wearing her cat costume everyday even though Halloween was over days ago)

I crave: sugar- anything with sugar and chocolate and then an ocassional pickle- wierd I know.

I usually: like to go to bed early- drives Spencer nuts

I search: blogs I have lost so much time blog hopping- that's why I have to limit my blog time or I get sucked in.

I wonder: what life not in school would be like. Will I be able to get groceries without haveing a pit in my stomach whe the price is rang up.

I regret: not staying in touch better with so many high school and college friends- lucky blogging has really helped me out with alot of people though.

I love: getting outside. I don't know what it is about fresh air but I love it. I also love Spencer and Sofie.

I always: say too much- stick my foot in my mouth when I am trying to play it cool.

I worry: my breath stinks when I am whispering to people in church.

I believe: in the atonement and Jesus Christ

I dance: probably similar to Elaine on Senfeild but sometimes you just gotta feel the beat

I don't always: eat my vegtables

I win: almost never but for some reason I keep trying.

I need: to see my friends and family

I forget: to floss- don't think that Spencer lets me slip though-

I am happy: that I have been so blessed with so many great friends and family

9 comments:

Jecca Lee Ivie Johnson said...

Looks like you guys had a very fun halloween (even though you didn't get to hang out with your super-cool friends). Did you trick-or-treat?

Kris and Collette Scott said...

Wow- those costumes bring back memories of ISU. Too funny!

banks said...

It looks like you guys had so much fun with Jayson and Daniel there. You guys are such great host. You guys help everyone have a great time there, and I am sure it is because you guys are so fun to be with. I love you tag. Funny stuff. Love ya

Ben and Michelle said...

Great Halloween costumes. We were thinking the same this year (80's girls). Miss you

Lori said...

sick. I look like I have buck teeth! maybe I do- I need to come have Spencer slap some braces on those bad boys! I won't even start on my hair though, i guess it was just a bad hair day!

Marcy M Miller said...

What a fun halloween and all of you guys look cute!

lexie said...

Fun stuff! Looks like you guys crammed in alot of stuff with the brothers. Sorry your zoo pictures didn't turn out. Next time I will take the picture :)

David and Kristi Gailey said...

I loved reading you post. It's great to see how you are doing. We miss you guys sooooo much. I wish we could hang out like the good old days. Did you take Sofie's two year picture and make the Halloween card? They look great! Thanks for sending us one, we loved getting it. Yes I have been having a little fun taking pictures lately. I miss having Mel and Lori take pictures for me. So I have been trying to take some of my own. Even though they don't turn out very well with my crapy camera and no photo shop. Sorry this post is so long.... I guess I should just call you. Love ya!

tj said...

Looks like you guys had a blast (of course) with the Johnson bro's and ho's. NICE. Well we'll see you at Christmas!