Tuesday, January 29, 2013

Happy Birthday Sofie

Happy 6th Birthday Sofie!!! I actually put streamers up the night before blocking her bedroom doorway so that when she woke up in the morning she would be surprised. Well that actually backfired on me since she woke up at like 2:00 am to go to the bathroom and was so excited it was her birthday she couldn't go back to sleep so about every 30 min until the morning she was coming in our room waking us up to see if she could open her presents yet. Notice Luke's wild hair do... close up coming...

Sofie had invited Princess Jasmine to her party. Unfortunately, she wasn't able to leave Disneyland to come but she sent this cute build a bear outfit for a birthday gift.

Sofie had been planning her Hawaiian Birthday party since May, thanks to the oriental trading catalog she had big plans. Since I was a week away from being due with Rubi I reserved the party room at the Rec center pool... the perfect place for a luau right.

Most all of the guests were family. So glad to be close to so much family, especially for birthday's!

Sofie looking so sassy in her new birthday outfit!

Birthday girl going down the slide.

Grandma braving the slide!

Cousin's and her new friend Shyann were there.

Aunt Kathi and Harley..

The only day Sofie and Kelsi are the same age.... because September 28th is Kelsi's birthday!

Luke partying it up!

Silly Boston

we couldn't totally leave out the princesses, it just wouldn't be Sofie's birthday without one. So we had a brave cake with princess Meridah.

Super excited about Barbie and the princess pop star!


Can we say stuffed?

Thanks Grandma Jaylene!

And the close up I promised. Luke has the best hair do's in the morning!


Happy Birthday Sofie. I love you so much! my 6 favorite things about Sofie are
1) She tries really hard to do what's right. I always trust what she says because I know she would never want to tell a lie!
2) She is a very happy and silly little girl. She likes to be goofy and is always making me smile.
3) She is the best big sister. She is such a good example for Luke to follow and it is so nice that they have become the best little friends (most of the time).
4) I love that she is a girly girl. She loves to dress cute, loves accessories, stuffed animals, make up, nail polish, princesses etc.
5) She treats everyone with kindness. I haven't found a kid that doesn't want to be her friend. She is such an easy person to get a long with and are fine doing what others want to do. You find the good in others.
6) She loves to cuddle with mom and dad. She is just the best company when Spencer is gone for work or what not. I love having Sofie as my oldest child!

No comments: