Wednesday, January 27, 2010


Sofie's loving her 1st dance class


Luke's little personality is starting to come out. He has so many funny faces that he makes, these are the ones I caught on camera.






So Spencer and 4 other Orthodontic residents have officially started a cycling team. They actually got some sponsors and were able to purchase this fine outerwear, which they got to design themselves :). They look pretty fast don't they.



We blessed Luke January 3rd, 2010



You know how you think you got a good picture and then you see it on a screen other than your tiny camera screen and turns out the picture wasn't as good as you thought. Well that's what happened with this picture of Luke in his blessing outfit. This was the best I got. It was such a cute outfit though- Thanks to my friend Lexi for loaning it to us. (I think he looks like a little Joseph Smith)



An Orthodontist's worst night mare- a thumb sucker :)- Seriously Luke loves sucking on his hands but when he gets just the thumb in there it's like he's in heaven!!




So I finally made book from my blog- it was so easy. I was surfing blogs one day when I saw a post that someone had done it with their blog and how to do it so I tried it and was totally pleased with how easy it was and how good it turned out. So it's called blurb.com. It's totally free to download the software to do it. I just watched like a 5 min video on how to "slurp" your blog to a book and walla here it is. All I had to pay including shipping (and I opted for the nicer cover and the premium paper (hoping this lasts for a long time) ) was $40. FYI though for anyone doing this I did do the cheapest size book 7x7 mostly because I wanted the square book but I will for sure do a bigger book next time because some of the pictures are so small you can hardly see them and then you can't put much writing on a page.



9 comments:

banks said...

Sofie and Luke are so cute. It looks like you guys are doing well. I totally want to do a blurb book. I tried it about a year and half ago, and for some reason I couldn't get it to work. I will have to call you if I can't get it to work again. I hope all is well. Loves

Ben and Michelle said...

Cute book!!! I have thought about making my blog into a picture book. I am glad to here that it is easy.

Justin & Jennifer Olsen said...

I love your book! What a great idea. I've seen them so many places but have been too afraid to try, but you've given my the push I need-Thanks! GO Team OU!

David and Kristi Gailey said...

Hey Steph this is Dave, looks like you guys are doing well. I just wanted you to ask Spencer if you need to be into dudes to be on the OU cycling team:) Good luck with the next move. Have you guys figured out where you guys are going to settle down? Take care.

lexie said...

Yeah for dance classes! She looks so cute in her leotard! I am working on my book with the blub and am loving it so far. Thanks for the tip!

Gavin and Natalie said...

I love your book! I'm so glad you posted on how to do it. I've heard it could be done, but have never figured it out. :) Thanks for the info. I love your scrap booking pictures. You'll need to do a post on how you did those too. :) You look great! I can't believe you just had a baby!

Rachel said...

I love that in the dance pictures you can see you in the mirror taking Sofie's pictures. She's so cute. Chalise is getting a leotard and signed up for her first dance class for her birthday. Seeing your pictures make me so excited for her. I hope life is treating you as well as you look.

Brad and Tifani said...

Your kids are so cute! Hey, I need your email address! Mine is tifaniwallace@gmail.com-- This is a copy of an email that I just sent out, hope you guys can make it!!

Hey guys!
Just in case you didn't see on Facebook--we are going on a cruise and want you to come! It is May 10th through the 14th. We depart out of Long Beach, CA and cruise to Catalina Island and Ensenada Mexico. It's a 4 night cruise. We are so excited and want a lot of friends to come party it up with us!! As of right now the cheapest ticket price per person is $219! (We upgraded to make sure we didn't get bunk beds) But still so cheap!!! Hope that some or ALL of you can come along. Let us know because after you book we want to link or itinerary and sit together at dinner. It's gonna be sweet!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!


Tifani and Brad

Our Family said...

This is great to find out. I have made two books and they are very cheap, but the cover is really ugly, and you can't play with the pictures to make them different sizes. Your book looks really cute so next year I will have to remember where you got yours. Your kids are so cute by the way! I have just been catching up on your blog and I love all the pictures!