Monday, February 18, 2008

Then and now





So for valentines day we went to the "Tooth ball". A dance put on by the dental school. We went to this dance our first year here, so I thought it would be fun to do like a then and now picture because I wore the same dress. (So my hair was a little crazy the second go around)


First Year











This Year













I finally remembered to take the camera to Sofie's sporties for shorties she really had fun hitting the Tee ball. She is wearing the cutest valentine dress from Spencer's mom.












































It was a pretty fun valentines day. Sofie got a sucker from her teachers at her sporties for shorties class so she was in heaven- she's never really had a sucker before. I made heart french toast they turned out pretty cute so I took a picture.





















I've been playing church ball on Saturday's Spencer got this sweet shot of me passing the ball I thought it was good for a laugh.

7 comments:

Lori said...

You were right, that last shot was good for a laugh! I want to see more sweet shots like that this weekend!

Jecca Lee Ivie Johnson said...

Basketball! How fun! Oh, and by the way, don't worry about your then and now hair-do's, just be glad you can fit into the same pre-baby dress! You looked cute as ever!

Lacey said...

I love the then and now pictures..you guys are so cute and you look beautiful!

And the basketball picture reminds me of the semester we played ball for the ward's team at Ricks....that gave me a good laugh too!

And I love that Sofie is wearing a dress to her sporties for shorties! So girly!!

Kim said...

Sofie is a doll! I can't believe how big she had gotten. Love the cute Valentine's Dress. You look like a hot mamma in your dress too!

Holly said...

Awesome basketball picture! I'm playing for our church ball team as well. I agree with Lacey it reminds me so much of our Ricks days but I hope your basketball skills are better than mine these days.

banks said...

You two never look bad. I love that you alway make the cutest couple. I also love that Sofie is a sports for shorties. She look so cute. I wish we could have gotten all the girls in a picture with their cute heart dress. They are such a "look at me" dress as Brett calls them. One last thing great idea on the french toast. We tried heart pancakes, but they didn't look quite as cute. I lied one last thing you look like a "pro" in your basketball game. Love ya. Kami

tj said...

Cute pictures Steph!