Sunday, December 9, 2007

Finally Snow!!!






It finally snowed here. Of coarse driving to work was a nightmare (no one here know how to drive in snow), but playing in it with Sofie was pretty fun. She had a lot of fun going sledding all by herself. (we got it on video I will try to post the video if I can figure it out.) We are really getting excited for a break and Christmas. Spencer has to take the part II boards this week so Sofie and I have been on a Spencer famine for the last couple of weeks. So the break will be extra nice with no school, work or worries :)

So I had a little bit of fun with Sofie's hair the other day. I tried to round brush it into a bob shape with a cute head band but her hair isn't really thick so it looked pretty funny and don't be fooled-the picture of her looking like I am hurting her is all an act- she's pretty dramatic and good at it!!!

4 comments:

Lacey said...

Elodie's hair is the exact same way...very thin and feathery...After getting her first hair cut over the summer it thickened up a bit but not enough to make a huge difference. If I leave it down I have to flat iron it so it all stays in one place! She definitely didn't get my genes when it comes to hair thickness!

Kim said...

Sofie looks adorable-she is more in style than I am :) She needs to give Allie and I some style lessons. Love the headband!

Kami Banks said...

So fun to have snow. My girls won't see snow until we are in Utah and Idaho. I love how you call it a Spencer famine. We have Brett famine way too much. Cute headband for Sofie's hair. That is See you soon. Kami

Stacy said...

Sofie is so cute! She looks like her mommy. Hope you guys have a Merry Christmas!